HERE'S HOW TO GET A FREE COPY OF MY UPCOMING BOOK "THE ROADMAP"
Join "the roadmap" Feedback Team
What is "The Roadmap" about?
Simply put, "The Roadmap" identifies 10 areas that every leader needs to master in order to excel in their position, and lays out a dozen ways for you to improve and move towards greatness in each of the areas. Some of the things it covers:
- Dealing with Failure
- Developing Yourself
- and more...
I'm really excited about the impact it's going to have on leaders around the globe, and can't wait to see what you think.
Who Is Perfect For The Feedback Team?
- Do you read books and wish the author did something differently?
- Would you like to see your name in a published book?
- Does it bother you every time you see a grammatical or spelling error in a book?
- Do you like FREE stuff?
- Are you opinionated and not afraid to share those opinions?
- Then you're PERFECT for the Feedback Team
FEEDBACK TEAM BENEFITS
As a "Thank You" for your time and effort in giving me your feedback, I'm offering a number of benefits to those on "The Roadmap" Feedback Team:
- A free electronic copy of "The Roadmap" in advance of the publish date.
- Your name in the Acknowledgements section of the book.
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we'll interact, strategize, and share thoughts and ideas.
- A free month of my daily leadership coaching service, "The Leadership Playbook" (or $30 off an annual subscription).
- Two special LIVE 45-minute group sessions with me prior to the launch of the book.
- Two unpublished chapters of "The Roadmap" covering Meetings and Holding Employees Accountable.
- AND a free electronic copy of my next book slated for release in late-Spring 2017 with the working title "The 15 Cardinal Rules of Employee Service.
While I LOVE & crave feedback, Space is limited on thE "FEEDBACK TEAM" to 150 people
So What Am I Looking For?
I just want to see what you think of the book and get your thoughts on improvements. While launching my book "The 7 Deadly Sins of Leadership", I'd say that Feedback Team comments led to 10%-15% of the book being tweaked in some way (and made it at least 100% better). So at a minimum I'm looking for:
- What sections and thoughts you liked?
- What sections and thoughts missed the mark for you?
- What ideas I missed and should add?
- Have your feedback to my by October 6th to get all of the benefits.
You get extra bonus points (and my undying affection) if you also:
- Point out any grammatical and spelling errors.
- Any styling and formatting you liked and didn't like.
- Post a review on Amazon.com in advance of the publish date.
- Spread the word! :)
"You Had Me at 'FREE' Cameron, How Do I apply?"
To apply for The Roadmap Feedback Team, or if you have any questions, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "I want to be on the Feedback Team!"
On Monday, September 19th, I will select 150 applicants. I'll pull these names randomly from all submissions to be part of the team. All applicants will be notified by the end of the day on Monday, September 19th. Again, to apply, just e-mail email@example.com with the title "I want to be on the Feedback Team!"
Good luck and I look forward to having you on board!