GET A FREE PDF COPY OF MY UPCOMING BOOK "THE ROADMAP"
Join "the roadmap" REVIEWER Team
What is "The Roadmap" about?
Simply put, "The Roadmap" identifies 10 areas that every leader needs to master in order to excel in their position, and lays out a dozen ways for you to improve and move towards greatness in each of the areas. Some of the things it covers:
- Dealing with Failure
- Developing Yourself
- and more...
I'm really excited about the impact it's going to have on leaders around the globe, and can't wait to see what you think.
Who Is Perfect For The REVIEWER Team?
- Do you have an Amazon.com account?
- Are you opinionated and not afraid to share those opinions in a Customer Review?
- Are you willing to help spread the word about this book?
- Then you're PERFECT for the Reviewer Team!
Space is limited on thE "REVIEWER TEAM" to ONLY 350 people
So What Am I Looking For?
One of the most important things in people deciding to select a book is what other people think. This gives them an idea if the book is any good and whether it can bring them value. The more opinions they see, the more informed their decision will be. Some ideas for what to include in your review:
- What you liked and didn't like
- A brief summary of what the book is trying to accomplish
- Whether the content was practical and could be applied in your career
- Who would you recommend it to
- Why would you recommend it
- Particular tips that really stood out
- Any other thoughts and opinions, good, bad or indifferent
It doesn't need to be too lengthy at all, just whatever you feel comfortable sharing.
"You Had Me at 'FREE' Cameron, How Do I apply?"
To apply for The Roadmap Reviewer Team, or if you have any questions, simply e-mail email@example.com with the title "I want to write a review!"
On Wednesday, October 12th, I will select 350 applicants. I'll pull these names randomly from all submissions to be part of the team. All applicants will be notified by the end of the day on Wednesday, October 12th. Again, to apply, just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "I want to write a review!"
Good luck and I look forward to having you on board!